Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
What you'll see on this page...
Writing a book? Meg “The Media Maven” Adams joins me again this week to discuss the best tactics for authors that wish to market their new book. She shares how to leverage social media and Amazon, as well as other online platforms to maximize sales and grow your network.
In The Offline Ignition Minute, it’s part 5 of the my series on How to Build a Positive Self-Image. This week, we’ll discuss the “karate chop”, a gesture to give structure to your presentation when you speak in public.
Here are some topics discussed in this episode:
- What You Need To Create Just BEFORE Launch Day
- How To Leverage This Twitter Feature To Build Your Network While You Are Launching
- Where To Send Your Best Traffic To Maximize Sales
- How to Integrate GIVEAWAYS To Your Post-Launch Campaign
- Which Website to Focus On For Book Reviews (Hint: It’s not Amazon)
- How to Setup an “Online Book Tour” For Rapid Sales (And Fun!)
COPY & PASTE NICOLAS' SWIPE FILE
Links mentioned in this episode
Megthemediamaven.com/ – Meg’s Marketing Website
And… Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me this week on Online Marketing for Profits.
Have some feedback or a question you’d like to share? Please leave a comment below!
*** If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons on this page. ***
Want to give back?
Just leave an honest review for the Online Marketing for Profits Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews help with the ranking of the show and I welcome every single piece of feedback I get because that’s how I can make the show better.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates! 🙂
Until next time!
Leave A Comment