Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
What you'll see on this page...
Planning a Book Launch? Meg “The Media Maven” Adams joins me to discuss the best tactics for planning a successful and viral book launch. She shares how to set up a website and blog, how to attract the best partners and focusing your time on the right social media platforms.
In The Offline Ignition Minute, it’s part 4 of the my series on How to Build a Positive Self-Image. This week, we’ll discuss the “hand to heart”, a gesture to show you care and show warmth.
Here are some topics discussed in this episode:
- How To Leverage Your Own Community to Shape Your Messaging (And Your Community MIGHT NOT BE What You Think)
- The First Thing You Need to Build BEFORE You Are Even Writing Your Book or Product
- What Type of Website To Setup And Domain To Buy (It’s Dead Easy)
- Which Powerful Social Media Platforms to “Invest In”
- Where To STEER Your Followers To Maximize Your Launch
- How To Partner With PRIOR TO LAUNCH
COPY & PASTE NICOLAS' SWIPE FILE
Links mentioned in this episode
Megthemediamaven.com/ – Meg’s Marketing Website
And… Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me this week on Online Marketing for Profits.
Have some feedback or a question you’d like to share? Please leave a comment below!
*** If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons on this page. ***
Want to give back?
Just leave an honest review for the Online Marketing for Profits Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews help with the ranking of the show and I welcome every single piece of feedback I get because that’s how I can make the show better.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates! 🙂
Until next time!
Leave A Comment